Kids & Teens Dental Place
Welcome to our practice! As a pediatric dentist practice, our primary focus is on the specific dental needs of children and teens. From primary to permanent teeth, our goal is to help children keep their natural teeth healthy for their lifetime. Teaching children how to take care of their own teeth and receiving regular professional dental care every 6 months is the ideal combination for a lifetime of dental health. Establishing healthy habits from a young age gives children the foundation they need for excellent oral health that they will want to continue with as they grow into adults.
Why Choose Us?
Our doctors and staff are highly qualified in the field of pediatric dentistry and have the experience necessary to establish positive relationships with children and parents. Dr. Cecilia Carpio and Dr. Alvaro Carpio have gone above and beyond in terms of education and consistently keep up to date with current technology and best practices.
Our office is kid-friendly with TVs in our treatment areas, video games in our waiting room, and a parents retreat room. Through convenient hours and affordable fees, we strive to make your family's visits to our office effective and enjoyable each and every time.
Kids & Teens Dental Place Has Two Convenient Locations!
We provide the following dental services for children and teens:
- Preventive care. The focus of preventive care is to prevent dental problems like decay (cavities) and gum disease. Preventive care including oral examinations and dental cleanings are recommended every 6 months.
- Restorative procedures. When tooth decay compromises the health of one or more teeth, restorative procedures can repair the teeth when possible or replace them if necessary.
- Cosmetic procedures. The purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of the teeth. Procedures and treatments like teeth whitening and cosmetic bonding can improve the patient’s smile.
- Sedation dentistry. Sedation refers to medically induced relaxation techniques. When used in dentistry it can help patients with anxiety or fear regarding dental procedures. It may also be recommended or necessary for complex dental procedures. Options range from nitrous oxide to general anesthesia.
- Emergency dentistry. When dental emergencies occur, we provide fast treatment both during and after hours. During regular office hours we will see you as soon as possible. After hours please call and follow the instructions provided on our voicemail and someone will return your call promptly.
- Special needs dentistry. We provide compassionate, accommodative care for children and teens with special needs. From physical to emotional to neurological conditions, we can provide dental care that meets the patient’s needs with a gentle touch and a comfortable environment. Please discuss your child’s specific needs with us so that we can offer the best possible care.